From: "Gary Rea" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] to all DNA project group administators
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:49:52 -0600

Just a quick note on this; where web design is concerned, simplicity is
best. It may not look as good as the Flash sites out there, but a simple
HTML-only site can be attractively designed, and, more importantly, it will
function the same for all users. Never assume that everyone has the same
capabilities you do.

Gary Rea
Project Administrator
Rea Surname DNA Project