Subject: Re: [DNA] different surname WILKINSON
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:40:37 EST

In a message dated 11/7/03 2:15:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Off-topic but for what it's worth: I have a photocopy of a Fauquier
County, VA record entry in which the Court Clerk transcribed/spelled
the man's name *five* different ways in the same entry!!

I don't think that is off topic. I think that record is a perfect example of
the reason we need DNA test. In most cases the 5 misspellings will be on 5
different documents -- and DNA test can sort out the truth.

This thread: