From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Celtic and Atlantic Modal Cluster
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:41:33 -0800 (PST)

I have deleted the name of this person, who I have never contacted personally, and really wonder what put a bee in their bonnet. The subject line clearly indicates that it has to do with a posting on this List - but I have no idea whatsoever what prompted the bizarre response - other than a severe psychiatric problem. Has anyone else received a reply of this nature? I have reported the situation to our Listmaster Ann.

David F.

Your email does not provide a functioning opt-out feature, and that
qualifies what you're doing as SPAM. You can, and will, be sued if you
contact me again.

Have a nice day!

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: