Subject: Re: [DNA] Interesting EA Article
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 12:49:37 +0100

elpadre,
I tend to agree, I just thought this was an interesting slant on this
issue, maybe there are other unthought of reasons as well, but I agree
this is not the be-all/end-all reason, it could hardly account for all the
EA being seen in the DNAPrint results. My own test showed a slight amount
of both EA & NA. My EA could be from my German lines, as has been
previously discussed, or from my father's Swedish background or it could
be that it should be combined with the NA to all NA or all EA. Or, because
the % is so low it could error and I'm really 100% IE. I'm anxious to see
what the 2.5 version will do.
Paul

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

This thread: