From: "Don Maxwell" <>
Subject: [DNA] Maxwell DNA webpage
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 07:34:06 -0600

We currently have 53 Maxwell DNA samples in our surname study comprising
approximately 33 different lines. We intentionally obtianed samples from
descendents of different MAxwell ancestors. Quite a few high priority
samples had to be "sponsored" by the group.
There are 12 samples ,representing 10 additional lines, pending in the lab.

The Maxwell DNA study webpage is:
http://hometown.aol.com/dnamaxwell/myhomepage/index.html

please view the star shaped diagram
http://hometown.aol.com/dnamaxwell/myhomepage/sec3menu35.htm

and download the summary chart (Excel format).

We attempted to answer the most commonly asked questions in the discussion
column on the downloadable chart.

Any comments on how to make our information more easily understandable will
be most appreciated.

Don Maxwell
Wilmer Maxwell
Co-Admin Maxwell DNA study

Is your computer infected with a virus? Find out with a FREE computer virus
scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!