From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Celtic and Atlantic Modal Cluster (Off Topic)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 08:52:38 -0800 (PST)

Actually Janet, I suspect that your hypothesis below could be true. If so, then I ask that those on the List adjust their filters and auto response features to ensure that I and others don't receive unwarranted threats - which are very disturbing.

David F.

LJCrain <> wrote:
I also wonder if it was
some kind of automatic response. Sometimes my spam filter mistakenly
identifies Rootsweb list messages as spam because they are mass mailed.
Maybe this person set their's up to send out this message to spammers.

Anyway, this message would upset me too.

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: