From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What is the maximum time testing should take?
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:01:33 -0500

Joe,

Why type of DNA test? I have had a lot of delays recently in getting
DNAPrint test results. The DNAPrint test is done for FamilyTreeDNA.com
by the DNAPrint.com lab. But the Y chromosome and mtDNA tests are done
by the Univ of AZ lab. The Y-DNA and mtDNA tests have been arriving very
timely, i.e., in about 5 weeks. But the DNAPrint tests have been taking
2-3 months to get results.

Charles