From: "Roger Newman" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA Haplogroup A
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 13:41:18 -0800

Amelia,

I hope you didn't drink the water in City of Shelton, we are still boiling
it. As for teeth I lost them long ago, so I can't get them checked. I had
exchanged e-mail with and with another man with the same
match in the FTDNA database whose mtDNA was from the NA in Puerto Rico.
Interesting how wide spread DNA travels. Wish more NA get involved so we
could get a better picture.

Roger