From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Interesting EA article
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:16:01 -0600

Ray....

The only way that this DNAprint is ever going to be credible is to tighten
up the variances and get repeatable results each time a test is rerun for a
client.....

Second...DNAprint needs to "bite the bullet" and do a series of tests on
people from known areas with known backgrounds and compile there results so
they clientele can use these results for comparative purposes....instead of
sending results to an unfortunate mass without any comparative information
and having them ask questions here about what their test meant..... There
should be no question about the results.

And finally....they need to include a fourth African quadrant as there is a
whole continent that has been left out......which has been brought up here
before....

And if it is not too much to ask....can the test be redesigned to tell what
type of EA, NA, or EU they have tested....If I were NA...would I want to
know if my background is Sioux, Cheyenne, Seminole, or Apache.....

Bill