Subject: Re: [DNA] Y chromosome haplotype "G"
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:41:49 EST

Can anyone tell me what the chances are that my Perkins line came up as a "G"
(I can not find them before 1817 in either PA or VA and the father of my John
is suppose to have been born in MD) and now my husband's Horton line which is
strictly southern came up as a halotype "G" although it was my grandson who
did the DNA test (his mother is scandivavian). Should I have my husband's DNA
tested? I know it is suppose to be passed strictly down the male line but it
just seems odd to me since "G" is rather unusual in England.

Would love to have your thoughts on the matter.

Jackie

This thread: