Subject: Re: [DNA] "Racing to Conclusions"
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:13:51 EST

In a message dated 11/10/03 7:11:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> I couldn't find an article with this title. I even typed in the URL,
> but got an "error page."

Hmm, it still works for me, so it shouldn't be obsolete already. The URL I
provided earlier has a link to a longer article with the sidebars I mentioned,
"Does Race Exist?". I have turned that into a shorter link, which may work
better on the mailing list.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B55224F76