Subject: Re: [DNA] mtdna mutations
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:01:00 EST

I would agree that some people just don't want to be contacted about their
DNA mutations. I had one woman write a letter that practically told me her
credit card and bank account numbers. She went into mind-numbing detail about where
she was from, her various jobs, and what she wanted to do with her life.
Another one was a lot more direct. She demanded to know what my ethnic
background was -- and where I'd gotten a name like "Chang." I didn't reply to either
of them -- the first because I felt uncomfortable with all the information,
and the second because I felt she was rude and didn't deserve an answer.
Tia Chang

This thread: