Subject: Re: [DNA] Need Help in Matching Y-DNA Markers
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:45:35 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2003 8:37:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:
<
I would ask the testing company to double check that triple mutation,
i.e., the 14 vs. the 11 for the others. While rare, lab errors and
clerical errors can occur. It would not hurt to ask the testing company
to double check the results for that marker.

Thanks Charles, that is what I will do. This Moore group is giving me fits
because the all the markers are all so close, yet not quite a match.
Especially, at 12 markers. I have asked all of them to upgrade to 25.
Julia

This thread: