From: Jim Bartlett <>
Subject: [DNA] CPAFUG Meeting Nov. 15th :-)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:52:05 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

To anyone in the DC area;

I have been extolling the benefits of DNA testing and the many new discoveries we've made with the BARTLETT DNA Project using DNA ever since we started this project Nov 2002 - I am a big fan of this new tool. Well the local Capital PAF Users Group has roped me into giving a talk on it at the meeting this Saturday. I feel I am still a rookie at this, but have gained some insights through personal involvement (and some research), and there is certainly growing interest. I'm gathering together info for a handout, so if you have any good ideas I could sure use them. If you live in the DC area, and want to attend and/or kibitz, please let me know - we need to be sure we have space...;>j

Jim Bartlett
BARTLETT-DNA Project Administrator