Subject: [DNA] Re: Does anyone match these FTDNA markers?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:24:52 -0500

Hello List,

My FTDNA DYS Markers are:

DYS Alleles
393 13
390 23
19 14
391 10
385a 14
385b 15
426 11
388 14
439 11
389-1 13
392 11
389-2 29

This test was done early this year--2003--by Family Tree DNA.

I am new to this and wonder if anyone could explain this in terms of historical background location.I was told that my family was Scandanavian before going to Great Britain.

I am listed on the George DNA Surname page but match only one other person,a known distant cousin.I do not match any other participants who show paper records of descent from a George ancestor to whom records indicate I descend.Apparently a paternal event ocurred.

Any ideas welcome.
Gregory George

Oklahoma City,Oklahoma

This thread: