From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] BBC, the Celt Map, and Some Rethinking
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:25:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shane:

Your questioning is, in my view, very healthy. I worry about those who have fixed notions - considering the state of the art and science.

Rather than reply to you personally, since the posting was to the group, I will include a page from my website where I go over my rationale in relation to the data. Naturally I expect that some may criticize my reasoning, but so be it. The page is www.davidkfaux.org/dnaprofile2.html .

Hopefully someday soon we will make sense out of the buzzing confusion.

David F.

Shane <> wrote:
I'm with you David.

My interest in ancestry has changed from the relatively recent times to a
pursuit of Iron age Europe. I'd be interested in how you've arrived at your
ancestors location before the Viking area. It might help me with mine.

I guess I'm going through a skeptical period right now. It seems like the
more I learn, the less I know. What seemed cut and dry last year is now just
one of many possible scenarios. All seem equally plausible. I believe you
are probably right about the most direct path being the most likely. But,
you just never know.

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: