From: "Gordon L. Richard" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Does anyone match these FTDNA markers?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:25:05 -0600

Greg, mine mismatch yours on four numbers, by one digit at each place. This
is interesting because we suspect that our paternal line originated in
Scandinavia. Our earliest known ancestor seems to have been German, but we
are not sure of that. See my genealogy web site at
http://home.swbell.net/gordonlr/index.htm if you are interested. I too am
from Oklahoma City

Gordon L. Richard