From: Mike Humphrey <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Does anyone match these FTDNA markers?
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:57:13 -0800 (PST)

Greg ...

I had written a reply to your initial msg & it was obliterated when my PC
crashed - back online now ...

Your 12-marker results differ from mine only in the (385a,385b) pair: mine
is (14,14). My 12-marker result matches 7 other FTDNA members - surnames
Sutton & Lisle. So your 12-marker results are only 1 step from 8 of us.

BTW - I have a 23/25 match with 2 of the Suttons, and one of those is in the
"faster-moving" 464 group, so we may have a common ancestor about the time our
surnames were coming into existence. The origins of my surname go back before
year 1000.

You can visit the FTDNA Sutton family web-site - they've been kind enough to
include my results in their surname project.

Happy hunting ...

Mike ...

--- wrote:
> Charles,
>
> I just checked my public/private switch in my personal information page of Family Tree
> DNA.It is still at Public as I originally set it.
>
> I wonder if my markers are more unusual than I thought?
>
> Still, someone ,somewhere should be a match.
>
> Greg George
>
> Oklahoma City,Oklahoma

=====
Mike Humphrey Trombonist & HPC Computer Scientist
650 345-7108