Subject: [DNA] Re: SUTTON DNA
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:55:31 EST

Hi Mike,

I just looked at the SUTTON DNA Site and agree that you and I differ only on
the 385b---You are a 14 and I am a 15.I think we have a very close
relationship but do not know enough about this to say more.

After looking at the Sutton DNA site I pulled up the SUTTON Family Forum on
GenForum to see if any Suttons might appear in or near Lancaster Co.,Va. in the
mid 1700's.I have found a Sutton in Caroline Co.,Va. in the 1780's.Thats
after the time period in which I am searching but will keep looking.

I am very interested in talking with you further.
Most Cordially,
Greg George

This thread: