From: David Faux <>
Subject: [DNA] FTDNA Haplogroup Database
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:08:04 -0800 (PST)

In a couple of my postings I have made it known that in my opinion the most useful database for exploring ancestry beyond say 1200 AD is the FTDNA Haplogroup Database. It has been the single most important resource tool in my Shetland Islands Y-DNA Project.

I, and I expect many others, would like to hear of the experiences of members of this List other than myself who have used this unique database to better understand the meaning of their haplotype.

Thanks,

David.

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: