From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA testing Companies
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:38:01 -0800 (PST)

I've tried em all (except the new DNAHeritage), and FTDNA is 4 star (for reasons I have noted a number of times previously).

Max or Bennett, the rating would rise to 5 star if you would have a "printable version" for the REO and haplogroup databases since the right side is cut off as it stands presently; and if you include sample sizes for the Haplogroup Database ;-).

David F.

David Whitehead <> wrote:
Any comments good or bad about the services provided by FamilyTreeDNA.?

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: