From: "sj phdoc" <>
Subject: [DNA] Pooled resources for yDNA kits
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:20:56 -0800

I also pooled resources and have purchased 4 kits for others this way. So
far I have had to plead and beg all of them to return their kits. Three are
still outstanding months later.

If people aren't financially invested or if genealogy isn't their hobby they
don't care. I have been terribly disappointed bythose who have said they
would do it and then not. I won't buy another kit based on someone's word
they will do it. Everything was well explained up front. I would have rather
they said no than to get my hopes up.

Next time I might try; "you pay for it and when the kit is returned I will
reimburse you" or have it invoiced and when the kit is returned I pay for
it. But will the labs do that?

Susan J.

Is your computer infected with a virus? Find out with a FREE computer virus
scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!