From: Paul Simpson <>
Subject: [DNA] Financial Help for testing
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:34:54 -0800 (PST)

A "scholarship fund" is a really good idea. Getting money from 'cousins' that are dotted all around the world isn't as easy as it could be though, and different currencies can introduce more expense (re: International Money Orders or wire transfers).

I'd suggest people look into PayPal as a practical means of accepting monies via credit cards from people around the world. I've used it a few times since they have been part of eBay and it works pretty well. There is the option of putting a 'Donations' button on your website that people click and simply enter their details.

Paul (who doesn't own shares in PayPal or eBay but possibly should!!)