From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Getting participants to join and then follow through
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:37:08 -0800 (PST)

Thanks everyone. This has been a very lively discussion, with the result that I decided to take some proactive steps.

So many people have expressed an interest in my Shetland Islands Y-DNA Project, and many have asked for "join authorizations". I actually have a good participation rate, but what about those who were all gung ho, then disappeared off the radar screen.

I just sent out a "gentle reminder" to the entire group of about 40 people who have e-mailed me over the last few months (I keep their names in a folder in my address book). I am hoping that this mass mailing will jog the memories or consciences of those who are on the fence and need a bit of prodding.

Thanks all. We will see what sort of response I get.

David F.

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: