From: "maurice sherman" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] DNA testing Companies
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:51:58 -0800

Have had only good experiences at FTDNA. After reading many postings
re/other testing facilities, I would still go to FTDNA. I think you get
the most for your money and support, both online and over the phone from
them. They seem to stay on the cutting edger of things and can co-ordinate
between mtDNA, Y-Chromesome (male lineage), and DNA Print (ethnic origins).
I'm sure that there may be others who could offer comparable services but
I'd "put my money down" with FTDNA.

Maurice