From: <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Pooled resources for yDNA kits
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:28:49 -0500

I don't know about other labs, but FTDNA will work with you just about
any way you need as an administrator in terms of paying for kits for
others. Generally, when the kit is returned, I just give them my credit
card number and that's all there is to it. Of course, then have to know
this in advance.