Subject: [DNA] Re: Hutton
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:44:40 EST

Unfortunately, when I researched my husband's tree clear back to the 1400s, I
did not know that my husband's grandfather had been the result of an out of
wedlock birth, and had been adopted by one Walter Hutton from Scotland.

Right before he died, my father in law told his younger son to tell me that
he hadn't wanted to disappoint me after all the work I had done. So I was back
to the drawing board. I have connected the family to one John Brunton of
Armstrong County, PA, whom I am pretty sure is the father.

So my kids area actually Bruntons, and that's what my name should be
too...arrgh

Amy McWhirter Hutton

This thread: