From: K Haddad <>
Subject: [DNA] Polls
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:13:38 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your feedback. I have added three more items to my poll and told my group they can go in and change their vote if they like. One I got from my group was that they wanted to double check with their own research on the living male cousin(s) I found them. That's legitimate. Everyone should check me.

I think one of you asked how far back I had to go to find cousins. Sometimes I had to go back five generations to find a brother who had sons continually to the present generation. It was hard work.

I guess patience is what is required now. Since October, we've had 1000 hits to our website. So people are reading it. And thinking about it. Maybe they'll just have to see more about it in TV and magazine and newspaper reports to begin trusting in it. My mother, age 91, still believes computers "know all about you."

Katheryn