From: "LJCrain" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] answer to question about Celts in Turkey
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:13:47 -0600

Thank you! So if a person with an Irish sounding surname whose family oral
history said they were Scots-Irish got an exotic haplogroup results, it
might just be a fluke, indicating that our ancestors got around more than we
thought. In other words, should this person start looking for some really
far out theory to explain his results? Or just accept that the Celts were
composed of several tribes (anciently) and carried more than one haplogroup
on their journey into the British Isles?

Janet Crain