From: "Annie, The WritingTeacher" <>
Subject: [DNA] I found out the personal histories site has been deleted.There's another group.
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:28:13 -0800

I just found out the personal histories site was deleted, but I did find
another personal history association Web site when I put the key word to
google. It's actually an association of personal historians. The Web site is
at: http://www.personalhistorians.org/

I am considering joining this group. Let me know what you think of the
association of personal historians. It sounds like a combination of
genealogists and oral historians focused on recording the life stories of
people. Perhaps someone would like to create a group focused on DNA-driven
genealogy personal historians assocation or discussion group. Anyway, that
other Web site I clicked on was deleted, but this one is fine at
www.personalhistorians.org. What is needed is a discussion group on this
subject rather than just the organization which is a national professional
association for personal historians, etc.

Annie Hart

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize

This thread: