From: Rich <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Uralic Eyes-adopted
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:59:31 -0800 (PST)

I was adopted and only found my birth mother's side
about 6 years ago...I'm 56 years old. My mother is
dead.

I have no idea who my father is. I have a name; Thomas
Baer. Since I'm female there's no information in my
dna to help me. I did take the DNA Print test and came
out 79% European and 21% East Asian.

Since I have the above mentioned eyes I wonder if that
along with the 21% East Asian could point to a German
background on my father's side?

My mother was 1/2 Swedish with the rest being
Scoth-Irish and Irish. I'm a K, my uncle, her brother
is a R1A.

Is there any chance that someday a female will be able
to locate something somewhere in her dna that will
point to the male line?

Debbie