From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: DNA Haplogroup I--Viking or Anglo-Saxon?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:17:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello Greg:

For reasons I have noted previously, I have no faith in using the REO Database for a "pattern analysis" - allowing a hypothesis as to the ancient origins of a haplotype. If you wish to include the data from the Haplogroup Database, along with your haplogroup, I will take a "best guess" at which direction the data seems to be pointing.

David F.

Hello List,

On the 12 Marker DNA Test of FTDNA I show the following results on the Recent Ethnic Origins: