Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: DNA Haplogroup I--Viking or Anglo-Saxon?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:32:36 -0500

Hello David Faux,

I attempted to respond earlier and it seems I sent the message accidentally to myself,so I will try again.

Thank you for your kind offer to take your "best guess" at which direction my DNA data seems to be pointing.I have not requested from FTDNA the SNP numbers.Is this what you require along with my Haplogroup?I do have have the FTDNA DYS Markers and the Haplogroup letter for the country-exact match and the countries listed in the 1-4 Step Mutations.Countries/Haplogroups change somewhat in my Mutation Steps 3-4.

I would appreciate any suggestions or thoughts you have.I have been following the discussions on this list for about two weeks and although learning I still am trying to understand everything.

Most Cordially,
Greg George

This thread: