Subject: [DNA] Previous message-CORRCTION to spellings
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:52:38 EST

Listers, please accept the message below as what I meant to send. I hit the
wrong button before I could spell check it. I am a less than perfect typist.
Sorry, Joe (I should probably just keep quie.t)

The fact that a paper is published in a reputable scientific journal by
people with REPUTABLE credentials does not mean the conclusions are to be taken as
the final word. It is a progress report that invites further peer review.
This is particularly true in a discipline that is in its infancy, Sometimes such
review is not taken without pain, but it is accepted nonetheless by most as
part of the scientific method.

This thread: