From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: [DNA] Y DNA haplogroup I1b2, etc. - Sardinia info now available
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:26:18 -0500

Hi all,

Just wanted to apologize for how badly that table came out -- I saw it
in the archive and it was useless! I guess I'll have to post it on my
website. Maybe no one will look at it, but what the heck.

You may find the table on this page:

http://www.ancientrootsresearch.com/Y_DNA_Haplogroup_I1b2.html

I've also created a page with some other interesting material on
Sardinia, taken from a paper from 2002, "Y genetic data support the
Neolithic demic diffusion model," which attempts to refute the
conclusions of Semino, et al. I'm not promoting this pro-Neolithic
view, but it's interesting to know about. The page with the highlights
of the paper is at:

http://www.ancientrootsresearch.com/Chikhi-et-al-Pro-Neolithic.html

Hope someone finds them useful.

Bonnie Schrack