From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] "Newbie" Resources -- Several DNA Info & Help Pages alreadyexist
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:06:42 -0500

All:

There are already DNA Info & Help Pages provided by several surname
project coordinators. I offer my Kerchner DNA Info Page as an example.

http://www.kerchner.com/dna-info.htm

Of course the more help and resource pages the merrier.

What is needed is some kind of automatic link to these pages for newbies
who subscribe to the list. I don't know how Rootsweb.com can manage to
automatically do that, but it would be useful for newbies to this list
if it could be done.

Charles