Subject: Re: [DNA] Iceland paper?
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:11:15 EST

In a message dated 11/20/03 9:47:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> Wasn't there a paper on a study of Iceland? I thought it was available on
> the FTDNA site, but I don't see it there now. Can someone give me a link?

David gave some specific sites, but PubMed is always a good place to check.
You could search on y chromosome Iceland, for example. The abstracts will have
links to the publisher's website, plus a link for Related Articles.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed