From: <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Suggestion: Include "Master List" link of webpage links in the "You have subscribed notice"
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 00:50:05 -0500

I have a list that I keep that is for people who have received their
results back and want to poke around. Perhaps that is not the initial
newbie list, but maybe a phase 2. I'd be glad to submit. Where I send
my brand new people is off to Charles to download his 101 intro, and to
a few specific sites that we all know about. I know though that they
get overwhelmed with it all - I did trying to find it. It would be just
great to have a page of questions/topics along with links for each one.
We get the same questions over and over again, and even ask them
ourselves because we knew where something was at one time but can't find
it now.

Roberta