From: "Donna Y. Logan" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] "Newbie" Resources
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 01:15:27 -0500

> I can certainly edit the Welcome message, but I think it would be best to
> have a single URL. If someone would like to volunteer to organize
>and host a list of resources, that would be great.

Thanks Ann and everyone. Aside from all the responses I (we) received
quite a few people emailed me privately asking that I forward any
private responses I got to them also as they had the same questions.
So clearly there is a great need.

I would certainly be glad to put together and host the list of resources.

My web site is www.FamilyTrail.com (no popup ads which is a bonus).

If people would like to send them to me I'll get it started right
away. It would be helpful (eventhough I have been to many of the
sites listed in past messages) if the person recommending a site
could categorize it as Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced. I think
part of the problem I had at the beginning was going to sites way
over my head and getting bogged down in the technical details before
I had a good understanding of the overall picture.

Cheers,
Donna

This thread: