From: "Jim Hull" <>
Subject: [DNA] "Newbie" Resources
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:39:36 -0700

1. Please define a "newbie.” (as it relates to DNA Genealogy)
2. What is the purpose for this website?
3. What does or did the site administrator hope to accomplish at its
inception?

Two questions come to mind:

1. Aren’t we all getting our feet wet-some more immersed than others-since
anthrogenealogy is a relative new concept to most individuals?

2. If one is seriously interested in learning about a subject or in
purchasing a product where does he or she go?

Answers or explanations for the above would be helpful and could shed some
light on why it is necessary to have two DNA Genealogy websites.

Jim Hull
Project Administrator,
Hull & Reynolds Surname DNA Projects
P. O. Box 6215