From: "B.J.H." <>
Subject: [DNA] Re ;Tarik
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:41:57 -0500

Hello List; Someone was enquiring re "Tarik " haplogroup, ?recently. Perhaps they could enquire re Tuareg ,a tribe in West Africa, referred to as The Blue People ,in the past, because of dye in their headress,I believe.I ve had ancient DNA (MTDNA ) roots done by RootsForReal ,an English company, although it is only HVR1 , I am "H " and CRS, I am a match with two Taureg, as well as Mozabite Berbers & Palestinian Druze. , By the way, I am Caucasian . b.j.h., Toronto,.Canada.

This thread: