From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] "Newbie" Resources, Links - A Proposal
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:22:05 -0800 (PST)

Charles: Actually your site below will be at the "head of the list". I will also inlcude all your database sites. I am opting for "selectively comprehensive" and will include brief annotations pertaining to most of the sites I list.

David F.

Charles <> wrote:
I would hope that one
section of it would include links to other "help and resource" pages
such as mine and others already up there in various surname projects,
such as Mr. Duerinck's, etc. Here is the URL for my info and resource
page: http://www.kerchner.com/dna-info.htm

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: