From: Charles <>
Subject: [DNA] PA German (aka PA Deutsch/Dutch) DNA Ethnic Group Project Update
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:35:44 -0500

All:

We received DNAPrint results today for two more participants in my PA
Deutsch DNA Project. One participant today had a 12% Asian content while
she expected 100% European from her traditional genealogy ancestry
chart. The other one had a 5% Asian content result. All the people
tested so far in my project have documented traditional genealogical
paper trails (supported by family oral history) which indicates no
reason to suspect any Asian content from their prior traditional
genealogical research. Five out ten PA Germans tested so far have shown
Asian content in their genome ranging from 5-21%. See the website for
more details.

http://www.kerchner.com/pa-gerdna.htm

Charles Kerchner
PA Deutsch DNA Project Coordinator

P.S. I look forward to watching that show on "Nightline" tonight which
was mentioned previously on the List.

This thread: