From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Website for newcomers to the field
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:12:43 -0800 (PST)

I have yet to see a "library of available research articles" that is so comprehensive. Beats that of FTDNA - but between the two........................... A link to your site should, in my opinion, be in the single Internet site recommended to subscribers. Charles, could you include this with a note that it is particularly useful for the above?

David F.

Andrew Bond <> wrote:
As part of the BOND DNA Project I put together a website to help those with beginner type questions. Mostly, I have links to more informative sites. Also, I have started to collect links to downloadable pdfs of interesting research. Check it out and let me know what you would like me to add.

Thank you,

Andrew Bond

To join and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records, go to: