From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Website for newcomers to the field
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:12:43 -0800 (PST)

I have yet to see a "library of available research articles" that is so comprehensive. Beats that of FTDNA - but between the two........................... A link to your site should, in my opinion, be in the single Internet site recommended to subscribers. Charles, could you include this with a note that it is particularly useful for the above?

David F.

Andrew Bond <> wrote:
As part of the BOND DNA Project I put together a website to help those with beginner type questions. Mostly, I have links to more informative sites. Also, I have started to collect links to downloadable pdfs of interesting research. Check it out and let me know what you would like me to add.

Thank you,

Andrew Bond

http://www.historicalgenetics.com

www.davidkfaux.org