From: "Jim Hull" <>
Subject: [DNA] NEWBIE SCENARIO
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:47:32 -0700

Thanks to all who privately e-mailed me with their comments and assessments
of the so-called "Newbie Scenario" which, of late, seems to be a weak agenda
for this website. Interestingly, the theme of the e-mails I received seems
to be that "all of us are "newbies" to DNA genealogy...we all need to share
and be a part of the DNA agenda...the learned must tolerate the unlearned."
I especially liked a comment from one person who said, "With “their”
website, they can control the agenda, set the ground rules, filter out the
“have-nots” and demand an offering for the rite of passage."

So, much for this - back to genealogy, DNA, research, and learning.

Jim Hull

This thread: