From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Testing Questions
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:20:07 -0500

Amiee,

Check out some of the information found in the linked to pages in my DNA
Info and Resource page. In particular, follow the links to the various
Genetic Genealogy testing companies listed in my help page. I am
confident that you will find all the information you seek in the various
linked pages.

http://www.kerchner.com/dna-info.htm

Charles