From: "LJCrain" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Commercial Venture?
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:02:58 -0600

Many of us are hosting DNA Project websites at Rootsweb Freepages. I have
two there. I haven't heard any objections from them. As long as your info is
objective and not a blatant advertisement for any one company, what would be
the objection? The purpose of these Freepages is the presentation of
information to help genealogists in their research. You might recommend a
book, but you can't profit from its sale. If the host is some other entity,
I have no idea.

Janet Crain