From: Max Blankfeld <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Public domain graphics for Family DNA project webpage?
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:26:40 -0600

Dear Dale,

Our graphics and text are available for use, and several Group
Administrators have been using them. You just need to contact us for this
purpose.
E-mail me any time!

Max Blankfeld
Vice-President, Operations and Marketing
http://www.FamilyTreeDNA.com
"History Unearthed Daily"

713-868-1438

At 06:31 PM 11/21/2003, you wrote:
>I'm in the process of putting together a webpage on a shoestring for what
>will be a new family DNA project, and would like to be able to use a few
>explanatory graphics for it that are already in the public domain. For
>example, one showing a helix, or a representation of the loci along a
>chromosome for various STR markers such as the 25 that FTDNA uses. Does
>anyone know where I can find graphics such as these online?
>
>In fact, I wonder why FTDNA doesn't make available such graphics for those
>such as myself who have already ordered a Y-chromosome test from them and
>now would like to create a webpage that's both informative and visually
>appealing, one that aids us in persuading others of the same surname to
>participate in a project? I'm thinking particularly of those who know
>little to nothing about genetics (e.g., me), and who may find
>graphics-empty presentation far more off-putting than I do.
>
>Thanks for any suggestions.
>
>Dale Bricker
>

>==============================
>To join Ancestry.com and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records,
>go to:
>http://www.ancestry.com/rd/redir.asp?targetid=571&sourceid=1237

E-mail me any time!

Max Blankfeld
Vice-President, Operations and Marketing
http://www.FamilyTreeDNA.com
"History Unearthed Daily"

713-868-1438

This thread: