From: Ken Brock <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:17:24 -0800

Bonnie - I am also a participant in the LDS study. I asked them for my
results and they said they won't share it. I've been trying to find the
professional practice standards to see if they are complying. I know if
it's a blind study they don't match results with individuals but this was
the intent of the study as I understood it. Otherwise, why would they
collect four generations of my family information if they were doing a blind
study? I can't remember the board that governs legitimate research I think
it was called IRB (Internal Review Board) that would review the research
protocol and make sure it conforms to good research practices. Ken Brock

This thread: