From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:48:06 -0600

David...

The Mormon organization and their libraries have always been first class and
the help that they provide is truly amazing...as I depend on their online
site many times per week to get started on new families....

However I still am going to reserve my judgment on this current project
involving 100,000 folks until we get clarification from the project
leads....If this study will truly benefit mankind....then great... However
if this database will be utilized for other commercial purposes, it might
change attitudes for that large group now on the sidelines that plan to be
tested in the near future...and set back genetic testing that is just
getting started.......

Hope you are right...

Bill